To perform accounting work in the recording and reporting of financial transactions and budgetary control; to review accounts payable, and other fiscal records; and to prepare financial report statements and analyses.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Plan and implement large Finance and IT related projects
- Direct and lead the work of technical staff
- Evaluate new technologically advanced strategies and procedures for the Finance Dept
- Ensure deadlines and strategic goals are met.
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance with 5 years of experience in a healthcare industry.
- Finance background
- Previous experience in information technology or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) required.