The Manager, New Business Implementations is a strong, experienced Project Manager capable of managing projects involving multiple departments. New Business Implementations include new client business, as well as new business applications/processes (IT, marketing, human resources, etc.). This individual will be a key team member that helps drive company-wide change and strategic initiatives through the disciplined execution of projects.
This position interfaces with business process owners, departmental leaders, system owners, internal operations team members, and payer relations representatives, and others to ensure the scope and success factors of projects are well understood and timely delivered. As a member of the Operations department, the position will primarily be internally-facing, but will require heavy coordination and close partnership with client-facing team members (i.e., Payer Relations, Business Development).
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Create, maintain, and execute project plans related to new processes and/or new business.
- Plan, lead, organize and control multiple project initiatives simultaneously, in accordance with approved scope and schedule
- Manage, coordinate, and facilitate internal meetings to ensure implementations are completed effectively, and on-time.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in deployment process changes supported by software and other technologies.
- Excellent team communication skills; experience with large scale change initiatives.
- Provide clear visibility of project status to internal and external stakeholders by establishing project milestones, go/no-go stage gates, and operational readiness criteria. Track the progress against these and escalate issues and delays in a timely manner.
- Maintain corporate SharePoint implementations site; document and organize related materials, processes, data, and templates.
- Experience with lean transformations preferred.
- Advanced organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to understand complex business processes and requirements, as well as conveyance of that understanding to implementation teams.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to contribute to value case assessment and project analytics.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA, other federal, state, and local standards, and company attendance policies and procedures.
- Compliance with all personnel policies and procedures.
- Perform additional duties and related essential duties as assigned.