We are seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing key market information, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase company revenue and brand. Marketing Specialist will research, create, and/or implement a variety of tasks associated with the new business development, provider attraction and acquisition, and general marketing communications. Tasks include supporting lead generation (both provider and health plan), supporting the sales process, contributing content to the CRM tool, updating website and social media content, and addressing ad hoc requests for marketing support across the organization.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Use, enhance Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for lead generation and tracking for providers and health plans
- Support campaign development and communications initiatives to engage a wide range of audiences
- Provide research support to identify new business prospects
- Develop and/or implement content for LinkedIn, website, sales presentations, proposals: etc.
- Coordinate, prioritize inbound marketing project and resource requests; assist. with day-to-day marketing efforts
- Conduct market research to determine potential of products and services
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Translate complex data into simple graphs and text
- Compile and present data for other departments